Please get yourselves into groups of 2, 3 or 4, within the same class.
3 is the preferred number. You may use the IRS groupings or you can create new groupings.
Please prepare your FULL NAMES, SST EMAIL, and HANDPHONE numbers.
There are 6 main types of research that you can do:
(1) Test a hypothesis: Hypothesis-driven research
(2) Measure a value: Experimental research (I)(3) Measure a function or relationship: Experimental research (II)
(4) Construct a model: Theoretical sciences and applied mathematics
(5) Observational and exploratory research
(6) Improve a product or process: Industrial and applied research
For more ideas, you can refer to 2013 and 2012 research projects.
You should think about the MAIN equipment that is needed for your project.
When you are ready, please go here: Project List for 2014