For this lesson, you are supposed to prepare the following:
(a) Log Book
During this lesson, your teachers will provide each team with the following:
(a) Gantt Chart
(b) Log Book content page x 1
(c) Permanent Issue Items & Equipment Temporary Loan List x 2
* One form is to be included in the Log Book
* One form is to be used when making requests in the Lab
(I will place additional forms in the Lab)
(You can also print additional copies for your own use)
One person within the group should be assigned the job of recording all the events that happened during the experimentation process.
The Log Book should not be too neat, but the information must be legible.
Paste the following forms:
(a) Content Page Gantt
(b) Gantt Chart
(c ) Research Proposal draft 1
(d) Permanent Issue Items & Equipment Temporary Loan List
Once the Log Book is prepared, you are ready for experimentation in the next lesson.
In case you loose the forms, here is the link: http://1drv.ms/1oIEJXC
- Project Ideas from 2014
- Project Ideas from 2013
- Project Ideas from 2012
- L1 What is Science?
- L2. Generating Research Questions
- L3. Formulating Hypothesis
- L4. Lit Rev - Generating Research Questions
- L5. Bibliography and In-text Citation
- L6. Experimental Design
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Science)
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Engineering)
- L8. Submission of Research Proposal
- L9. Experimentation Prep
- L10-20. Experimentation
- L21. Data Analysis
- L22. Drawing Conclusions
- L23-28. Research Project Presentation - Written Report
- L29-36. Research Project Presentation – Poster and...
- Where to buy things?
- Useful Software